Saturday, August 18, 2012

What is really in your cleaning products…?

 By, Alisha Baker

We all do it…

We all do it, buy what cleaning supplies are cheapest with the mindset that all cleaning products are made of the same ingredients. But what you don’t know is that this is NOT the case… Household cleaning products we put under the sinks and in the cupboards in reach of children and pets are filled with chemicals most of us can’t even pronounce. 

What it means to be natural

All Green Works are made of 95-99% natural ingredients, which come straight from our very own mother nature. I know what you’re thinking… what about the other 1% and 5%? Well like any fruit or vegetable in your home now natural products go bad so Green Works use preservatives to make the product last and make your money stretch further.

Why fill your home with cleaners filled with ingredients you can’t pronounce which, most likely means aren’t good for you use of ingest in your body. No need to stress about what products you can buy to get rid of those not-so-natural cleaners Green Works cleaning products has everything you’ll need to go natural. Green Works describes their natural home care products posses 4 things 1) contain natural ingredients 2) avoid any ingredients with suspected human health risks 3) use no animal testing, and 4) use biodegradable ingredients along with environmental sustainable packaging.

I know what you’re thinking…

Green cleaning products are more expensive than the products I normally buy…why is that? Well, like any good thing it costs a little more to make it! Unfortunately, the stuff that’s good for like the natural ingredients in green cleaners are more expensive to produce. All in all buying green cleaning products like the ones Green Works provide is not only a healthier alternative for our environment but also healthier for the consumer, YOU!

To find out more check out the Green Work’s website






Reference

http://www.greenworkscleaners.com/products/faq/


2 comments:

  1. Leather Magic’s leather solvent cleaner is used to remove the manufactures finish from the leather. It also removes any solvent soluble waxes, oils and silicone. Which unless removed will cause problems for your leather colorant to adhere correctly.
    For more information kindly visit:- Leather Solvent Cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leather Magic’s covering bread-and-butter cleaner is acclimated to abolish the articles accomplishment from the leather. It as well removes any bread-and-butter acrid waxes, oils and silicone. Which unless removed will could cause problems for your covering blush to attach correctly.Biodegradable Cleaning Solvent

    ReplyDelete