After knowing the benefits of recycling gold and buying recycled gold, here are some stores where you can buy eco-friendly gold.
· ApolloRings is a man made alternative to diamonds.
· Chicago Joinery - eco conscious wooden jewelry --really beautiful, unique, handcrafted rings.
· Cred Jewellery specializes in fair trade gold wedding rings and diamond engagement rings that are from certified community mines. They also do a lot of custom work.
· Leber Jeweler Inc. - The Earthwise Jewelry Collection uses 18K gold and platinum processed from reclaimed sources. Designed with environmental and fair labor concerns and hand-fabricated by expert craftspeople.
· GreenKarat specializes in ecologically responsible jewelry. They have a large assortment of recycled gold wedding rings and do custom work as well.
· Sumiche Jewelry Co. is the only company in the U.S. using Certified Green Gold and Platinum. Their handrafted jewelry is created from Certified Fair Trade/Eco-Gold and Platinum. All diamonds are certified Conflict Free.
· Touch Wood Rings displays many options of wood rings which many feel are a great symbol of your ommitment to the environment and to the concept of simple living.
· Cocoloco has many colors and shapes available of rings that made from coconut that are unique, lightweight and strong.
And here are some of the stores that would buy your used or unwanted gold and recycle it.
In addition to many other websites that would buy your gold to recycle it.
If you are still not fully convinced of the benefits of buying recycled gold and selling you old or unwanted gold to be recycled, you should take a look at this website http://www.sellgoldhq.com/ that will tell you everything about selling gold, how much you should get for your gold, and how gold is recycled.
by Fares Alshaiddi
* the websites of stores that sell eco-friendly gold are taken from http://www.greatgreenwedding.com/rings.php