Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Homeless on Campus at PSU

 There have been many discussions in some of my other classes on whether or not we should allow homeless individuals on our campus as well as live on our campus. I hear different stances on this discussion daily. To me, I think it's a no-brainer. You cannot have a homeless population on a college campus. It puts the student body and professors at risk. It should be the main to increase the safety of our students.  As a athlete on this campus who sometimes is forced to come in at odd hours of the morning/night, I believe it is unsafe to have walk through tents and crowds of people. Sometimes I am just worried for the female students or even elderly folks around our campus here at PSU.                   PSU report: 38,000 homeless in Portland metro area; regional collaboration  is next step | Street Roots

VJ MALO

No comments:

Post a Comment