Pages

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

A Vlog in Seoul



The video attached is not myself but it is a good representation of my reactions when I visited. As a visitor to South Korea in 2014, I am witness to the terrible air quality within the city of Seoul. Seoul is the highest populated city that I have ever visited before with my second highest being San Diego. With that said, I was very taken by the air quality as it was so clear upon approach to the city but once inside of it you are really unable to see into the distance. I had the pleasure of flying into the city on an Army base in suburb Seoul and making my approach via bus into the city, which is where I noticed the terrible smog that covered the city.

The video attached includes a visitor to the city and the danger that is included in this terrible air quality. The gentleman in the video goes into a more microscopic look at just how people are acting in this situation and how they handle the air quality. Also, he tells us more about the countries surrounding the Korean Peninsula and just who may be contributing to this poor air quality. This provides a more in depth look into what Koreans are experiencing; a much more personal view on the situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment